Monday, December 3, 2007

Santa !

Saturday (Dec 1st) We first started our day walking around the Craft Fair at the Nixa Jr. High. WE as in my cousin Paula, her daughter Emily, Wyatt and myself. We then started our journey into Springfield since Santa was spotted at the Bass Pro Shop from 11-8. We waited in line for 20 minutes and had virtually no advancement in the line. The people ahead of us decided to bail so I asked them how long they have been waiting. They had been there 45 minutes, urge.... so we left too. Paula called and found out Santa was at the Battlefield Mall. We finally got there and parked, got inside (froze our tails off, it was suppose to be in the 50's, but the Arctic north wind was blowing). Anyway, we found Santa's house and he was not going to be there for another 45 minutes. Just our luck.

By this time, Wyatt was getting very fussy so we went to get something to eat. After we ate, we had almost 2 hours invested in finding Santa when it dawned on Paula that she recalled seeing on the board at the Center Santa would be there today. The Center is in Nixa, 5 minutes from my house. We traveled back to Nixa and Santa was there all alone. We were in and out of there in less than 20 minutes and $10.00 later. HOWEVER, the picture I got of Wyatt has me in it. Wyatt was very excited about seeing Santa, but the picture says it all. I forgot it today, so I will get it posted tomorrow so ya'll can see what I am talking about. THEN..........Sunday, I got a call from Paula and Santa was at the Nixa Wal-Mart giving away FREE pictures with Santa from 11-2 and will be back next Sunday. Wyatt does nothing but talk about Santa so next week we will go to Wal-Mart and get another picture and Christmas Wish with Santa.

No comments: