Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

Wyatt woke up Christmas morning like it was just another day at our house. He came straight into my room, crawled up and snuggled with me for a few minutes, we got up, I got him breakfast, not once did he notice the presents under the tree while eating. I finally stood him up and asked him to go look to see if he had presents under the tree from Santa. He immediately asked if he could open all of them. I don't know if I am being selfish, but it was really nice just being me and him, watching him open each present filled my heart with so much joy. He is my little miracle I don't know what I would be without him. Later in the day we went to Paula Jean's to bring them their gifts. While there, Wyatt was asked if Santa came to his house, he said so casually, no he didn't. I'm not sure he really believes in Santa yet or if he was just focused on playing with his new toys. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them downloaded.

No comments: