Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wyatt's Christmas















Once Wyatt found his presents, he didn't waste much time opening them. I think it may have taken an entire 3 minutes start to finish. HA! I barely had enough time to take these pictures. He loves all his new toys, he just can't decide which one to play with first. (I still need to stop at the store and spend another small fortune on batteries since I didn't buy enough--or the right kind to go in all his new toys)






He liked his cowboy hat and galloping horse. He rode it around the living room hollaring yee haw cowboy...then I followed him into the kitchen, it dawned on me that I can make a video clip. I started it and my bashful (NOT) son decided he didn't want to play anymore...



1 comment:

amy said...

The video of him going around and around in little circles almost had me on the floor in tears! How cute he is! You have to do more video postings!