Tuesday, December 4, 2007

As promised.......


Here it is, Me, Wyatt and Santa. If I had known I was going to get my picture taken, I would have dressed a little nicer. The thing that aggravates me the most about this picture is that after the guy took it on his digital camera, I didn't get to see it and he said it looked really good......WHY I trusted a guy to tell me this, I am not sure. I mean, he did have a digital camera, and not just any digital camera, this one was big and bulky so in my mind he could have easily snapped another picture because I am pretty sure I could have convinced Wyatt to sit still for the spit second it took to take the picture. And I am sure my frustrations of the entire event have nothing to do with my feelings now.....OK, ok I am done whining about this (for today). I will be going to Wal-Mart this coming weekend and see how a freebie picture compares to this one.

1 comment:

amy said...

Maybe your picture was good compared to what the guy usually sees... Hopefully teh Walmart experience will be better now that you have one under your belt! And dress up, just in case! ;b