Friday, November 30, 2007

November

Christmas is going to be so special for Wyatt this year. Every night I pick him up he talks about Christmas. I take the long way home so he can see all the Christmas lights and decorations on the houses. We pass one and he'll say in his little sweet voice,
"mama, let's see maur, pweassssse"
"darn, I missed dat one"
"I see Chwistmas! I see Chwistmas!"
"Don't durn dat way mama, I wanna see maur",
I'm telling ya, it's so cute! We turn into our subdivision and we go down almost every street, each time we get close to our street, he says "don't durn dat way mama, don't! don't!" So I'll circle around one more time, THEN he tells me "let's go to mama's house now". Of course I always think I let him think he's the one in charge, but I'm pretty sure he's got me wrapped around his little finger. So when we get to our house, he asked me where mama's lights are (I choose not to put lights on the house this year) and I tell him all our lights are on our Christmas tree. He is ok with that, but I doubt I can get away with it next year. I actually had planned on wrapping some lights on our front yard tree, but it rained the entire weekend I wanted to do it and this weekend looks like rain too :-( so we'll see.

No comments: