Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Halloween 2007

Ok, yes, it's way, way, WAY past Halloween, but I have just now got my thoughts together and picked out the pictures I wanted to post. Here is my little Buzz Lightyear, until January of this year, he really thought he could fly. Poor little guy's dreams where shattered again when I bought his costume and he then thought these wings would be what would lift him off the ground. He tried and tried and then put his head down, draggin his heals, rather cutely said "I can't fly either".






This picture is so cute because of what happened just before I took it. Wyatt was being a little difficult and doing some whining and had himself with his back turned to us standing in the corner at the front door. Naty took charge of this situation and tapped Wyatt on the shoulder and said in a very stern voice "Wyatt, stop it, we have to go get candy!" Wyatt immediately turned around and had a smile on his face. I think I need to borrow little Naty to help with Wyatt, she is a little girl that knows how to talk his language.

Here is Emily with Naty and Wyatt, she spent her night trying to keep up with these two (I ended up carrying her 4" heeled shoes) Wyatt went up to almost every house saying "To infinity and beyond". Little boys just don't want to have to wait for the girls to get the 'candy'. He was opposite of Naty though, when he got his loot, he was off to the next house, when Naty was at the door, she asked for more. She had the right idea though, the more you get at one house, the less houses you need to go to fill up your bag!



And finally, here is Cody, he joined us a little late, but had a great time (his mom assured us the blood is not real..really....hahahah!)


We all had a great time and Paula J. made some yummy things for us to eat, I'm not sure the official names, but we had little meatball eyeballs, spiders made of pretzels and chocolate, bat sandwiches and the best ever dip n chips she's ever made! Of course we had our traditional chili, loaded with SOUR CREAM, cheese, onions and Frito's!

We greatly missed our family members not able to make it this year, especially Joe and Wanda, we think of you two everyday and how much you touched our lives. I love you.


No comments: