Friday, April 11, 2008

Nixa Park Fun n Stuff



My BFF (Paula Jean) and I took Wyatt to the park last Sunday. He loves the parks in Nixa and what is nice about them is that no matter which park we go to, they are never really over crowded.







Here he is being all goofy because I want to take his picture.














Took this one when he didn't know I was doing it. Doesn't he look so small? He got lucky and a older child helped him once he got to the top to go down the pole. The pole is the only way down once you get to the top. Paula J was pretty nervous because she hadn't seen him do it before.








This was the park off Epps Road down in Branson April 10th I took while I was out running errands and saw the flooded area from the road.























I made this cute little placemat for Wyatt last night. When I bought the supplies last weekend, Wyatt didn't want anything to do with them. Kept saying he didn't want fish or shells. Little whinny man didn't want letterrrrrrrrrrs! Well, I made it while he was in the tub and when he saw it this morning with his bowl of oatmeal he told me how 'cute' it was and he loved it! I also bought plenty of supplies so that I can make several (probably 10-15 if I wanted). It's just the large foam sheets I cut down and the letters and fish/shells are foam stickers. VERY easy to wipe down with little boy messes (like when he sneezed his oatmeal out all over this morning). I was at the sink, heard the sneeze and then he said "uh-oh mama, I made a mess" :O) Obviously my craft skills are limited.

1 comment:

amy said...

I cannot believe how tiny Wyatt looks on that wall! Having only ever seen pictures of him, it's hard to tell his true size - but that wall makes him seem so little...