Friday, January 25, 2008

What would you do with a penny?

Ok, for those of you that don't know this. I HAVE THE CUTTIEST BOY EVER! Ok, well, maybe I might be somewhat bias since I gave birth to him, or I might just be a wee bit of a proud mommy. Anyway, Wyatt found a penny last week in my closet (I have a jar of change hidden and must have dropped this penny - ok I'm gonna have to relocate my money jar), he loves to poke around in there and pretend to scare me, like he's Scully from Monsters, Inc. With this ONE penny he has pretended to buy a lot of things over this past week, so far he has bought cars (Lightening McQueen), grocery's (chicken and donuts at Wal-Mart), a bike, gum, candy, toys, gas (yes for my car), he has always been willing to give me his penny to pay for whatever it is.

This morning he was talking about how he was going to use his penny to go on the horse ride at Wal-Mart. The one that you need 50 cents to ride for 20 seconds, ya know right by the entrance/exit that you freeze to death thinking why in the heck did Wal-Mart put this ride in front of the two sliding doors that let in all the cool air? Where you block all the people wanting to get out of the store because they put a huge create of whatever the seasonal stuff they want you to take one last look at to see if just maybe you might reconsider buying just one more thing you don't need. Ok, I seem to be getting off track, back to the penny. Wyatt was talking up a storm about this penny as I put him in his carseat so I turned on the camera and this is what he said.


Apparently, a penny can get Spongebob out of a cave. I for one did not know this. Thanks to Wyatt we now know what a penny can do!


Here are a few more cute pictures of my handsome little man being a little boy.




I love him sooooooooooooooooooo much!






2 comments:

Jen Broadwater said...

He reminds me a lot of my boy too. Always ready to ham it up for the camera.

Anonymous said...

What a great imagination. And he is happy with just that one penny - how cute is that?!

I love how he tells you to "picture it"!