Friday, January 18, 2008

Daycare



It was a chilly 19 degrees out this morning and although I warm up my car (SUV) every morning, Wyatt still wants every blanket he owns covering him...He is so silly, you can't see all of them, but he has 4, yes I said FOUR blankets on him for the 15 minute drive to daycare.







Once we get to his daycare, he throws off his blankets and hat and is ready to go in to see Debbie ( AKA DeeDee ). Wyatt calls her Dee Dee although the other teachers try to get him to address all of the employees as "teacher" insteed of their name. I wish this picture wasn't so blurry, but in a hurry this morning I didn't preview it before I left...I'll more than likely take another one to replace this one later. Wyatt loves his Dee Dee, she always gives him a warm and loving welcome and takes that little extra time with him throughout his day.


Wyatt's daycare recently moved to a new building. This new building is so wonderful and so many new things for the kids to do. Usually Wyatt would be strapped to my leg when I'd drop him off and now he gets excited and actually asks me if he can go to Daycare.

No comments: