Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wal-Mart

Here is the infamous 'horse' ride at Wal-Mart that Wyatt just loves to go on. Our routine at Wal-Mart has gotten a lot better as Wyatt is getting older, I have even let him walk a few times which has turned out pretty good since he gets pretty tired (and bored) and after a while decides he wants to go ahead and get in the cart. So we shop, get a cookie, (a donut for later), sometimes their chicken, check out, donate a quarter to the donation cylinder where your quarter goes on a roller coaster ride before reaching the bottom, ride the 'horse', he begs for a gumball but hardly wins that round and finally load up and get home.
It's snowing like crazy today, I'm sure leaving early may be in my forecast. Here are the pictures from 7:30 a.m. We have about an inch of snow on the ground now and it's a mini blizzard out there.





Oh and if you didn't catch my extremely brief posting yesterday, I added a cute little thing on the very bottom of the page. I tried to get one that didn't have a little girl on a bike, but everytime I would choose a different one, the same little girl showed up on it? UPDATE, dugh I figured it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute riding that horse! You can tell he really likes it, he must to be doing it in that COLD!