Friday, May 2, 2008

My Wy-Wy and Baby Girl

Every, ok, most mornings as I am taking Wyatt out to the car, I stop at the back window and see our reflection. I ask him "Who is that little boy"? "Is that my Wy-Wy"? A usual reply from him is "NO, it's me mama", then a couple weeks ago he replied with "No, that's Wyatt Stokes, not Wy-Wy". My little man is growing up. I know it's time to say good-bye to his baby/toddler names, but I'm just not ready.
Here is the typical 'Wyatt look'. He has had this slobber dripping down his chin since he was born. All of us are constantly telling him to SWALLOW YOUR SLOBBER, it will be something we will tease him and laugh about when he's older.


Now that the weather has been nice, Wyatt likes to wear his new 'Lightening McQueen' undershirt and boxer briefs he got from Paula Jean. He wears them as PJ's with a pair of, what else? Lightening McQueen (or Mater) underwear, hence two pairs of underwear. Ok, maybe it's just one of those things he'll understand when he's older.



Wyatt got rewarded for being well behaved at the grocery store with a 'candy bar' (aka a bag of M&M's). As you can see Miss Molly (aka Baby Girl) was making sure Wyatt didn't drop any.
My Baby Girl (she's Baby Girl when she is behaving and Miss Molly when she gets in trouble). :O) Her 9th Birthday was May 1st (yesterday). For those who can't calculate that in your head, she is 63 in dog years (I know this because I did it on my adding machine...LOL )

No comments: