Friday, March 14, 2008

Wyatt Scissor Hands?

A while back I was sitting quietly in my living room enjoying a television show, then it hit me! Wyatt had been quiet for far far FAR too long. My bedroom door was closed so I went to see what my innocent, sweet, loving little man was up to! Apparently he thought some of my doilies needing modifications or some altering because he had gotten my scissors out of my bathroom (they are small and super duper sharp!) and snipped a few.

When I first went in my bedroom, I asked him what he was doing, he quickly said "nofing" Seeing the scissors in his hands, I then asked if he had cut anything (I was thinking, OH NO, NOT MY NEW COMFORTER!!!!!) I searched his body for any cuts, he's never used any scissors before. He showed me the first doily. He just stood there, I was trying NOT to laugh because he was so cute! I decided to ask him if that was the only one, something told me he might have done more. He said "Yes, over here mama" He took me to the other doily as if he was Vanna White, so casual held out his hand and showed me his work!


I think the pictures say it all.














Super duper sharp scissors





First snipped doily, no biggie, I can deal with that.
















Two snips, Ok, still no biggie.



















Several snips! Thank goodness it was just my doilies and not my brand NEW comforter!!!

1 comment:

Jen Broadwater said...

Nothing is always Aiden's answer too when he's up to no good. Quietness always means trouble in my house. Surely he's just an inquisitive boy.