Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pirate Wyatt


As I was reorganizing Wyatt's closet
from summer to winter clothes, I'm
doing his closet first since his only took
a few minutes and mine might take 1/2
the evening or even part of the weekend
to re-arrange. Anyway, I found his
pirate costume and he immediately decided
he wanted to put it on.

My little ham of a man was
walking around the house
saying "Erg matties"
"scrub, scrub", asking me to
take his picture.








Then he started just being silly

and remembered he had......







Patrick, for those of you who don't know,

Patrick is a charactor on Spongebob Squarepants,
this is one of Wyatt's very favorite shows.
(well along with Fairly Odd Parents,
Jimmy Newtron, his movies Cars, Toy Story
and too many to list.)
His cousin Cody got Patrick from one of
those machines at Wal-Mart and knew as
soon as he got it he would give it to Wyatt.



Then after his bath, he was back to pretending

he was Buzz Lightyear, here in the kitchen

he was showing me how to go "To infinity

and beeeeeeeeeeyond". He is going to have

so much fun next week.

No comments: