Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wyatt all grown up!

Wyatt started his first day at Shady Dell yesterday. This is a Springfield School that provides pre-school age children a head start for Kindergarten. The program is called Childhood Early Developement. When I picked him up, the teachers assistant said he had a great first day! I was so proud of him, he is very excited about going to a school and not a 'daycare' as he says, "where the babies are". He carried the same excitment this morning when I dropped him off. Such a big boy with his backpack and carrying his lunch box. He's growing up too fast! And I failed to take his picture yesterday and today so with any luck I'll remember tomorrow! Have I mentioned how much I love my little man?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

most kids are scared on the first day of a new school - how great that he loves it! good luck to you both!