Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Pictures

Hi Everyone, I hope everyone is happy and healthy this holiday season. Wyatt is looking forward to Santa coming to our house this year. He asks almost everyday if Santa is coming tonight.

I am very much looking forward to tonight since this is the first time he has a Christmas Program at his Daycare. He has been singing Christmas Caroles for the past couple weeks and knows more than I do! :O) He's not my little toddler anymore asking me 'What's that mama?', 'What does that do?', 'What this, what that?', he is now the one telling me, 'This is for....That can do this......Buzz can fly!! ha! Not to mention he's grown about 3" since last year and lost his baby fat!

Anyway, my little man is growing up and I have just posted new pictures on the right. I have included the girls I now work with, they are such a good group of ladies! I made Gift tags for them with their picture which is also in the video bar, shhh, don't tell them. The pictures go back to I think Emily's Birthday and Easter, I just haven't been able to post like I would like. There is a picture of me on a circular ride when we went to Celebration City (too bad it's closed now!), anyway, I was told it was a kid ride and I'd be fine....Well, I wasn't fine, I don't handle spinning, flying, going up and down rides very well, however, the kids just loved it.



And I have to show this one, Wyatt got this mask and cape with a pair of shoes (which was on clearance for $7.00). As soon as he put it on, he asked me. "Mama, can you tell it's me?" I had to play along and say, "No, who is in my house with a mask on?", he pulled it up and said, "It's ok mama, it's just me, Wyatt Cooper". Ok, I just think he is so cute! He loves to 'dress up'.


1 comment:

Jen Broadwater said...

I bet Wyatt can hardly wait for Christmas. Good to see new pictures of the family. Keep on blogging.