Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Good Morning!



Wyatt wanted his picture taken this morning, why? Because he's 3? How can I refuse this request? Last Saturday morning I took him to get his picture taken to a local studio in town. I needed his picture taken since it'd been way over a year since his last 'annual' picture. I justify the money to be spent with 'this may be the last time I can afford it in a while' next year, we'll probably go with K-Mart or something like that. The photographer put him in a nautical theme, a little boat, a hat (so Gilligan style). I got to pick out my package last night which will be one of those pictures that Wyatt will kill me when he's older (when I show his girlfriends how cute he was) but they really turned out very cute and this is a once in a lifetime I will do something like this. I'll scan one as soon as they are done. In the meantime, Wyatt has always been excited about taking pictures so here we are this morning, just as we were going out to the car. I so love this little man!

On my way to work, I can't help but think about how soon my 'good' job is ending. I've only had a few interviews and I have to remain optimistic considering somehow and God only knows, but things will work out in the end. So as I am driving, I see this truck and wished I had a little Elfin Magic of my own. Maybe if I call the number?

1 comment:

amy said...

things WILL work out, one way or another. and you have some people really rooting for you...